|Laser capacity||4,4 kW|
|Weight approx.||43000 kg|
|Dimensions (l x w x h) approx.||7800 x 8450 x 0 mm|
Bystronic Byspeed 4020; built in 2006:
- Run time. 19813h
- Beam On time.7044h
- The machine is in good condition and been on a gold service contract with Bystronic for the past two years. The machine has been regular serviced and all paper work can be seen.
- Total Machine dimensions = 7805mm x 8450 (including light guards).
- Machine weights:
- Machine frame ( including SPC/CNC/VML- control unit) - 23000kg.
- Lifting unit 2x – 2540kg
- Actuator – 3140kg
- Intermediate frame – 1050kg
- Shuttle table 2x – 1550kg
- Resonator – 1900kg
- Fume exhaust – 900kg
- Chiller – 1000kg
- Donaldson extraction unit ( including ducting) – 2100kg. please not this can be stored outside.
- Working range – 4064 x 2032
- Sheet size up to – 4000 x 2000.
- 1 x 5” cutting head.
- 1 x 7.5” cutting head.
- 1 x set of beam alignment equipment.
- Max. cutting speed 50000 mm/min.
- Laser cutting system – Bylaser 4400.
- Cutting range;
- Mild steel – 0.5mm to 20mm
- Stainless steel – 0.7mm to 15mm
- Aluminium – 0.5mm to 12mm
- Copper – 1mm to 3mm
- Brass – 1mm to 3mm
- Other types of exotic material can be cut using the cutting technology of the above materials.
- Total actual power output – 4520W.
- 7 bar compressed air needed.